Monday, July 5, 2010

My brudder Oz


                       

Hi furiends.  There's lots of good to report from here and a bit of sad but for now I'm just going to post about this.  As I may have mentioned, my kitty brudder Oz is the closest thing I have to a bestie (other than Mama) here.  Sarah and Maddie, my doggie sissies are old and grumpy usually.  The other kitties ignore me or get irritated pretty quickly.

Today is the third day in a row that Ozzie hasn't come home.

Mama hates that the kitties go outside.  I have a feeling they might become strictly indoor cats.

I've sniffed everywhere around the yard now that the fence is up.  Mama has looked along the roadsides but hasn't seen anything.  She's been positive until today but she says that something has flipflopped in her belly and it makes her think that maybe he won't be back.

Mama says she's going to make some flyers and call the Humane Society just in case but she really thinks that my brudder may not be here any more.

I've been mostly okay.  When Ozzie was around we would play really rough.  He taught me to catch critters that were invading our property.  Before I could jump over the old fence he would play chase with me and let me herd him.  But he was also his own kitty.  He loved our people almost as much as I do.

I hope he comes home but if he doesn't I hope he sees my mommy doggie at the Rainbow Bridge so he can tell her how happy with Mama.

                             

4 comments:

  1. Blog Mom says don't give up hope. Also, if he doesn't come back any time soon, failing any evidence, never assume a cat has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. She's had at least one cat leave home, stay away for a couple of YEARS and show back up with a new collar, clearly having moved in with someone else for a while. Then she just moved back in and stayed here for the rest of her life. You just never know what a cat's going to do. Anyway, I hope that Oz comes back soon. He looks like a furry nice cat.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!

    I sure hopes that your kitteh brudder Oz comes home soon. I am sending puppy prayers to you and your family.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss stellaluna,
    i really really hope that your brother oz is okie dokie and that he is just taking an extra long summer vaca. me and asa and mama will be hoping that oz comes home very soon!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure hope that your brother Oz came home soon after you posted this. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete