Yo pups, kitties, humans et al! (I would swear that Mummy told me that she makes tea in an et al but Mama said it's some writer-y thing. Since I'm a writer I thought I should use it. Still gonna call Mummy later and double check.)
Annnnnnnyway. Mama has said some of the strangest things this morning including:
- Emmy go away. (She said this *repeatedly* because Emmy, the diabetic cat, wanted his breakfast early. As in like 6 am early. More on this later)
- There's nothing like waking up to the sound of a cat vomiting. Yes, she actually said this out loud. Well, not loud but grumbly.
- Oh Maddie! Does your leg hurt? Maddie hurted her leg like forever ago and sometimes the cold makes it ouchie.
- Stella, get Oz! She was trying to keep me from playing with my sissy Sarah. Sarah is not a morning doggie. Of course she's not exactly a day or night doggie either. She's a tad grumbly most of the time.
- Maddie! Leave Stella alone! Mama gave me this thingy that I have to play with that gives me treats, well kibble. Maddie wanted it all for herself so Mama put me in my den with it. It was all MIIIIINE!!!
- Emmy, so help me god, if you eat that dog food I'm going to barbeque you for dinner. Diabetic kitty + dog food = No bueno
- It's only 101. Grandma had a fever of 102 last night but since she was lewcid and reading and just her normal crabby self Nanny and Mama decided to wait and see how she was this morning. It's down a degree but since it's morning and all and Grandma has See Oh Pee Dee and Congestive Ticker Failure, she's gotta go to the human VET.
All this being said, Mama is *not* a morning person. She is theatahh person. Theatre people are *not* morning people. Unless of course they're still up from the night before. But then it's still night according to them... Or something like that?
Anyway, it's time for a snooze. More on the very important award announcement later.